10 Ways Your Soul Guides You In Daily Life
Are You Yearning For More Meaning And Purpose In Your Life?
Would You Love To Stop Feeling Like You’re “Not Enough” & Start Stepping Joyfully Into Your Wholeness?
Are You Ready To Learn To Reconnect With Your Soul’s Guidance?
Our culture suffers from what the shamans call “soul loss,” a loss of meaning, direction, vitality, mission, purpose, identity, and genuine connection; a deep unhappiness that most of us have come to consider as simply ordinary. Yet soul loss is an illusion. The soul has not left you. It is always right there with you, yet you might have trouble hearing and interpreting the guidance of the soul.
So how do we connect again? The first step is to learn to understand the language of the soul and the many ways it tries to get your attention and offer you its guidance.
Join Kitchen Table Wisdom author Rachel Naomi Remen, MD & Mind Over Medicine author Lissa Rankin, MD for 10 Ways Your Soul Guides You In Daily Life, a free 90 minute teleclass that will help you learn to pay attention to how your soul communicates with you so you can infuse your new year with meaning, connection, and purpose.
Here’s a sampling of what we’re going to cover:
- One surprising vehicle the soul uses to speak to you loud and clear
- How to interpret not only the green lights that affirm your path, but the red lights that redirect you
- A way to ensure that the people you surround yourself with reflect back to you the voice of your soul and not the voice of your fear
- A tool for interpreting how your soul speaks to you via the body
- The one feeling that is always your soul talking
- And so much MORE!
Check in with your soul’s guidance, and if this sounds like what your soul needs, we hope you’ll take us up on the invitation to join us.
Rachel and Lissa